Knowing “what, where, and when” you wish to have us capture photos is important, as we tailor our process to each project. Utilizing remote sensing skills (theoretical and practical) we try to deliver the best product for your mapping project. We study project successes and failures, and we methodically iterate our tools, techniques, methodology and framework. Success with your aerial photo project, depends on scientific method, not just the successful adaption of technology.
If you are interested in ordering new air photos or orthophoto mosaics, there are a number of important criteria to consider:
- Size of the area (hectares or km2). If the area of interest is a linear feature (like a coastline)then please indicate the length of the feature.
- Where is the area located?
- What is the scale of imagery that you require? 5cm pixel size imagery is very high resolution, 10cm or 15cm is most common for intensive forestry management.
- When do you want the imagery to be delivered?
- Do you require georeferenced photos only, or do you require the photos to be orthorectified into seamless mosaics?
There are two ways to show us your area of interest:
- Use our new online quoting system for determining your area of interest and size of the area; or
- Send us a shapefile or pdf map showing the boundaries of the project area.